-
August 24th, 2005, 12:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
To All,
I purchased a pair of 1650 eq's on ebay last week.
Does any of you know how to hook this thing up?
it came with transformers in the accessory plug and an extra box screwed on to the back for 70 Volt hook up i think.
i am assuming that this should be installed in my reciever's (Bang & Olufsen 5000)processor loop in and out.
I purchased it on a wim. With out knowing anything about it.
I have search for a manual, but with no luck so far.
Help if you can.
Big Woofers
-
August 24th, 2005, 04:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thanks,
Been there and did that.
I just not sure how to wire the thing up.
-
August 24th, 2005, 07:05 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
August 25th, 2005, 03:24 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Big Woofers,
Not familiar with the 1650, but click on the following link and download the appropriate files...........
http://alteclansingunofficial.nlenet...ers/index.html
HTH!
-
August 25th, 2005, 10:39 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Todd,
Thanks for the reply, and info.
hopefully i can try these now.
Big Woofers
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks